Organic Chia Seeds (400gr)
Get Organic Chia Seeds Online at VegMeUp
When it comes to healthy superfoods, you can’t get much more nutritious than organic black chia seeds. Not only are they incredibly versatile, but they’re also a rich source of omega oils and dietary fibre.
Chia can be used in porridges, puddings and baking, added to water or juice to make a refreshing beverage, added to smoothies or it can be sprouted and added to salads. When soaked, chia has a chewy and gelatinous texture which is perfect for making a pudding or use it as an egg replacement in cakes and or pancakes!
Whether you’re a seasoned pro at whipping up delicious healthy meals in the kitchen, or perhaps you are just now starting to pay more attention to your diet; organic black chia seeds are the gift that keeps on giving!
Rest assured, our 400g packages should last you quite a while, as generally most recipes that include chia seeds only require small amounts.
What are the health benefits of eating black chia seeds?
- They contain an abundance of nutrients, without the calories
- They are rich in quality antioxidants, as well as nutrients that are specifically good for your bones
- Nearly all the carbohydrates in organic black chia seeds are fibre, which means your body doesn’t digest them, making this food suitable for low-carb diets
- Organic black chia seeds contain high levels of protein
- They can assist with weight loss
- Gram-for-gram, chia seeds contain more Omega 3 than salmon
- Chia seeds can lower your risk of heart disease
- They’ve been known to lower blood sugar levels and chronic inflammation
- Chia seeds are such a versatile food, that it’s extremely easy to incorporate them into your existing diet
VegMeUp only stocks the finest quality organic black chia seeds
Our team is dedicated to providing Melbournians with quick, easy and affordable access to quality plant-based meals. Whether it’s our organic black chia seeds, organic flaxseed, vegan beef jerky, dark chocolate coated almonds or organic maple syrup, rest assured that our products are supplied by trusted partners.
As for our fantastic plant-based home delivery meal kits, our talented Dutch chef Jimmy is constantly dreaming up mouth-watering new recipes every week, using locally sourced fresh ingredients and delivering them across the Melbourne metro area in environmentally-friendly packaging.
Got questions about our top-notch products and services? That’s what our team is here for! Drop us a line and we’ll be happy to answer any queries you have.