Delicious Plant-Based Meal Boxes for 2 People or the whole family.
Gluten Free Option (GFO): If you select a meal with a GFO option and would like the gluten free version, just contact us (email@example.com) to let us know and we will ensure you receive the gluten-free version of the dish
Sustainable packed in the right quantity delivered straight to your front door.
How It Works
WHERE AND WHEN VEGMEUP DELIVERS:
- Service area – We deliver food boxes across metro Melbourne.
- Weekly – your food box will be delivered every week.
- Delivery day – Food will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Healthy and comfort – While most of our meals are designed to be healthy and nutritious, we will always have a few comfort food meals on our menu.
- Dietary requirements – We cater for other dietary requirements such as gluten-free. This information is displayed on each meal description so you can see before you order. Please contact us and let us know if you have other dietary requirements and we will try to
increase options for you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Sign up – create an account and get started.
- Select a plan – Mix and match your meals each week (new meal options are provided each week, while customer favourites stay on the menu).
- Minimum delivery order – customers must select a minimum order of 3 meals for two people or 2 meals for four people each week.
- Select extras (optional) – VegMeUp also offers luxury plant-based entertainment boxes and other plant-based essentials that may be purchased as stand-alone products that you can add to your box.
- Cancel or pause your subscription – you are not locked in, if you are going away, need a break or decide VegMeUp is not for you, pause or cancel your subscription with one week’s notice.
- Pantry items – While most ingredients are supplied by us, you will need a few things from your pantry such as salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. These are listed in each recipe.
Find out more
Plant-Based Diet Meal Delivery for Affordable Prices
VegMeUp offers a variety of meal plans to accommodate households of all shapes and sizes, with no lock-in contracts.
Whether you’re a single working professional with no time to research tasty new recipes, a couple looking to arrange locally sourced fresh produce delivered to your door, or a family of four who wants to reduce your meat intake – our efficient and reliable plant-based diet delivery meals make healthy eating a breeze.
Explore our selection of meal plans and find the ideal arrangement to cater for your specific needs and preferences. Rest assured, all of our scrumptious meal kits are delivered in sustainable eco-friendly packaging, comprising nutritious locally grown vegetables and ingenious recipes that will make your mouth water.
Take advantage of our convenient plant-based diet meal prep delivery
If you’re located in the Melbourne metropolitan area, VegMeUp can provide you with a selection of seriously appetising meal kits every Tuesday, to help you eat delicious healthy plant-based food regardless of your busy daily routine.
Of course, it’s not all about nutrition – we always offer a few comfort food items too, because life is for living! And speaking of which, if you’re having a party, VegMeUp can send you a delicious party box filled to the brim with locally sourced produce for delightful recipes that are sure to keep your guests happy.
With a series of new menu items being offered each week (as well as our standard fan favourites, of course), VegMeUp has got all your plant-based diet meal delivery needs sorted. And why stop at our meal kits? We also stock a great range of organic maple syrup, vegan beef jerky, almonds in dark chocolate and more.
Our plant-based diet delivery meals never fail to impress
Rest assured, our fantastic chef Jimmy is constantly looking for new ways to exceed our customers’ expectations, with tantalising plant-based meals that are as tasty as they are healthy.
All you’ll need is basic pantry items such as salt, pepper, oil and vinegar – we’ll take care of the rest. VegMeUp is vigilant about catering for all dietary requirements and food allergies, but please contact us directly if you feel that our menu isn’t meeting your needs and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can accommodate you.